Tom,<br><br>I can't say for sure re similarity of the dimensions of the current Huntsman and your older knife. However, I do have 2 Victorinox Fieldmasters. The Fieldmaster would appear to differ from the Huntsman only by virtue of having a Phillips screwdriver instead of a corkscrew. Anyway your post piqued my curiosity. I decided to measure both of my Fieldmasters. I inherited the older model from a wise father, so I can't say for sure that it is definitively a Fieldmaster. However it is substantially the same with certain minor differences. It too lacks a hook.<br><br>Anyway I measured both with my handy dial caliper. Although it is plastic and is graduated only to 1/100 in., it really is sufficiently accurate. Besides it is also of Swiss manufacture, and I couldn't resist the coincidence. My measurements & findings are as follows:<br><br>The salient difference between my 2 knives is that the older model is 3.29" vs. 3.58" for the newer one in OAL. Width & thickness for the 2 knives differ only negligibly, i.e., -0.02" & +0.05" respectively for the newer knife. On the newer, & nowadays longer, Fieldmaster, the other interesting dimensions include: long knife blade +0.22" ; saw blade +0.34" ; and scissors +0.08". The newer knife also adds a hook, an eye in the awl (as on a sewing needle), and a lanyard ring. The smaller knife blade reflects a curiosity: on the older knife, it is of clip point design & slightly longer than on the newer knife. Unfortunately, the older blade had a large nick just behind the tip. I slightly reconfigured & shortened it to make it usable. Even now, after losing roughly 0.06" the older small blade measures 1.61" vs. 1.60" for the newer small blade (all longitudinal measurements are from the tip of the tool to the nearest edge of the handle).<br><br>Incidentally our 17 year old Victorinox Spartans do not have tweezers or toothpicks.<br><br>And finally, if I'm making & reporting these measurements, I'm beginning to wonder if my wife (coincidentally also of Swiss ancestry ;-} ) is right in saying I may have too much time on my hands. ;-}<br><br>John