Everyday, I have a multitool on my belt (usually a Leatherman Wave). I also carry a folder with me...everywhere. This knife varries (sometimes each day) and is usually a tactical style single blade knife (A Spyderco Delica is my current flavor of the week). <br><br>For fixed blades:<br>In my main pack, I have a Gerber Mk II and a machete. My AR15 case carries a Cold Steel Recon Tanto, a pistol belt carries a K-Bar and another pack carries another Gerber Mk II. I have a small fanny pack with survival gear that I take on day hikes and deer / turkey scouting trips. The belt carries a Case XX fixed blade. I have a large Rubbermaid box that is basically made to live out of if something drastic happens to my home (fire, collapse, earthquake, etc...this box is kept away from my house). In this box rests a Cold Steel Bushman, a full size K-Bar, a small Buck "Bird knife" (can't remember the actual model) and a Machete.<br><br>Folding knives:<br>My two packs (one in the house and one in my vehicle) each contain a Swiss Army Knife (don't remember the model). These are medium size with the basic stuff. My car pack has a Gerber multitool and my house pack has a Leatherman orginal. My car pack also carries a Buck folder (model 110). The fannypack I use for hiking has a three bladed stockman. The big Rubbermaid tub has a Buck Crosslock, a two blade folding Case XX (big) and a couple of small folders.