Aaaaaaaaahhh, one of my favourite topics...knives!!!<br><br>CRKT brand is just fine....I have two for EDC a Ryan 7 folder with a plain edge and a Polkowski Kasper companion also with a plain edge. Yes the AUS6 steel could be better but then that would make them much more expensive......the ones you have chosen are great ones too. The CRKT are the best bang for your buck in knives in my opinion. They make some very good larger fixed blades too. I also have a Victorinox SwissChamp for EDC to complement the other two, and a small Wasp Lock back pocket knife in my key holder.<br><br> I have a 6 inch Tramontina Two fixed blade hunting/fishing knife permanently in the car. This is a cheapy, but handy and I don't mind if it gets damaged or lost etc. I have others in my PSK's eg. I have a Kershaw Coral Creek with a 6cm blade in the kit. I also have a 13,5cm drop point fixed blade hunting knife in my main kit with Leatherman Supertool, Ranger's Lock Back with 9cm drop point blade and a Kantas Hawker fixed blade neck knife for lighter work like cut steak with etc. and just as a handy back up blade for light work. My main camp knife is an Aitor Bucanero with a 10 inch drop point saw back fixed blade. This is a top quality survival/camp knife, and is capable of chopping down small trees as I have already had to do and stands up well to the task. It also has a recurved blade. PHEW!!!!!