Nothing exotic here - I haven't turned into a knife knut quite yet... EDC is a SAK model that I don't think they make exactly anymore, an Old Timer 340T (main blade is thinner and more "precise" than current production) and a Micra. <br><br>Kit varies with purpose and is nothing fancy; a pretty and very purpose-useful 20 year old fixed blade Kershaw is about as fancy as my stuff gets; other stuff is very mundane. Newest addition is an SRK and it's a tough, sharp knife so far, although I don't like the powder coat finish. Sheath is good. Oh, a Wave; I forget it's a knife sometimes... I wear it sometimes and have it close by most of the time (when ever I go traveling by any means - except air, of course).<br><br>The Victorinox SAK mentioned has two blades, saw, scissors, the usual two multi-purpose screwdriver, wire stripper, can opener, etc blades, an awl/reamer, and a corkscrew. I added a "spare part" Victorinox eyeglasses screw driver to the corkscrew last year. Of course, the ubiquitous "toothpick" and tweezers. It's about the perfect size for a pocket and very innocuous. A good tool even tho I've never been crazy about spear point blades. Wish I could find the exact model again new - I'd stash a few.<br><br>Oh, I forgot about a couple of lockbacks. One is an EDC - a tiny Meyerco clipped to a BSA Hot Spark - they are to work together. It was a cheap thing and about "semi-sharpened" when I got it - sharper now, but it's really there to use with the hot spark and be a 4th tier back-up edge. An occasional EDC if I'm in a suit in knife-hostile surroundings is a slim lock back - er, I think it's a Buck, but may be a Case - I'd have to go look. Takes a great edge, but I feel the thing is a little too hard (likely to brittle fracture if abused). An "executive" knife, sort of - about a 3" blade.<br><br>Been looking at the BK&T CU-7 - it really looks like a great bargain; something I'd likely stash in vehicle kits. How do you like it?<br><br>OK <shrug> so I carry 4 edged things EDC - none are large or threatening and they serve different purposes for me. Used to be a toss-up between the SAK and the Old Timer for "most use" on a daily basis, but the Micra (in the office) has handily taken that lead since I got it.<br><br>