4x6x1.5 is bigger than my suggestions but...<br><br>Shoe polish tin (kiwi)<br>Altoids mints<br>Bandaid box<br><br>For a rigid, watertight, plasic box look for military surplus first aid kits. They are about the diminsions you are looking for and have a matching fabric pouch with ALICE attachments. I am not talking about the small first aid/compass pouch but rather the larger first aid kit.<br><br>You might also check in the crafts section or at yard sales for decorative tins. Often time the outsides are painted with seasonal or cutesy scenes but a little spray paint can remedy that. I like safety orange or royal blue. Royal blue is only found nature as a water color in the Carribean. Think about how annoying those blue tarps stand out. Orange can blend in with fall leaves or red clay soil. Why not paint it half orange and half royal blue with a piece of reflective tape. <br><br>There has been some discussion of using Betadine single use first aid packets as a water purifier. Reportedly a single use packet will purify 1 qt. That way you have both first aid and water purification in a single product.<br><br>Also you might try surfing by<br>http://ubb.plainsmanscabin.com/cgi-bin/ultimate.cgi<br><br>There are good suggestions and discussions about mini-kits.<br><br>You might also re-evaluate your size. That is bigger than most pockets except the thigh pocket on BDU's. It is too big for most people to feel comfortable carrying all the time. If they aren't carrying it, then it is useless. <br><br><br>