I Know this much, -For purely a Blankets / Bedspreads / Comforters etc of an operation, -it would be nice to somehow sew them up together! on their sides. As well as perhaps on what you designate as the Foot end. (though here you no longer have the option of using either end). You will in effect Create a sort of Homemade Sleeping Bag.

My Reason for the Desirability of such Sewup? Its only my Knowing from personal Experience, -how they all too quickly "Get Messed Up Out of Order", otherwise! Every Day or Two or at most Three!, -you've got to Re-Arrange them again for Best Maximum Effect!

Some Knowledge and Means of Sewing, -or access to someone who does have such, -would Sure come in Handy!

For now, -I'll stick with the Two days on average Re-Arrangement. And try to Keep them from getting all Messed and Muffed on out!, -all the while!

Between these and Genuine Sleeping Bags, -There's a Good Chance that I prefer the Blankets etc route! They *do* keep me Warm as a Bunny! Despite the Headache as I've outlined!

(I've got a Sleeping Bag or two, that I also throw into the Mix).[color:"black"] [/color] [email]AROTC[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (11/21/06 11:19 PM)