Andy,<br><br>Remember, most of all, it is ANDY'S MUTLTITOOL. You paid your own good, hard-earned money for it before they adopted whatever the policy is. You're not buying another new product of a company you despise. It was the right decision when you bought it. It is still a good decision & a good tool -- well almost as good as the Supertool anyway :-} . I wouldn't be surprised if I agree with you re their policy (whatever it is); but I'm not foresaking my Supertool (or Wave for that matter). BUT THEY'RE MY MULTITOOLS -- NOT LEATHERMAN'S! <br><br>I had the same problem when S & W made their deal with the devil, only much more so. But again, they're my guns -- not S & W's! And I have neither divested myself of any of their products or bought any of their new products. But, still, they're my guns. They were only manufactured by S & W. I bought them when they were still free from their original sin (of sorts).<br><br>And, again, as AndyO said, what is their new & intolerable policy. Who knows? Maybe they're still amenable to persuasion.<br><br>John