Points noted re the functionability of the product in the US, thanks for the feedback.

Would also welcome thoughts on the product in a non emergency situation. In the UK, the present NHS system means that only a patients family GP has access to their records - there is no centralised system. From personal experience it takes around 2 months before a new practice obtains a new patients records. Also, I have expereinced several occasions when the need has arisen to visit a GP other than my own, having details of my past history and medication would no doubt been of use to the practiioner but also put my mind at ease that they were treating me with a more informed outlook on my history etc.

All feedback is much appreciated. In a perfect world the ideal would no doubt be - 100% secure, centralised patient data - accessible to all medical personnel. However, the cost of this for the Greater London area in the UK alone is phenonemal and the likelihood of that happening at any point within the next 10 years (minimum)- highly unlikely. What we are working towards is improving the situaiton from what it is now. When the creases are ironed out I would be surprised if anoyone who deals in emergency situaitons would not be grateful for as much information about their patients as is possible.