That's an interesting article, thanks for posting. However, it seems like scientist are coming up with a new danger everyday, almost to a point where we shouldn't be eating or drinking anything. I think if you look hard enough, you'll find danger in almost anything.

I'm not saying they aren't correct in their findings, but like the article stated, even at a "staggering 700ppt" (<--very dramatic wording), that's still way below offical guidelines. So it's not quite the hidden killer that we should be worried about. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a "poison". I suppose if we were consistently drinking 3 year old bottled water every day, than it might be some cause for concern. But if we're talking emergency water storage, I dont' think it would be very high on my danger list. I'd rather take my chances with trace amounts of antimony than dehydration.

One thing they dont' mention is, how many of these toxins are already in the water we drink? How do we know the water from the tap doesn't contain an even higher concentration of more harmful toxins? And does the water stop absorbing the toxin after a certain amount of time?