From what i rememeber, the G2 will only satisfy one of those requirements. It will cost you another $30 or so to get a pocket clip because you will have to purchase the E series of lights. If you want something to blind people with, you should be looking at much larger and more expensive lights. Here is someone else's experience with testing this in real life, and it's pretty similar to what I have experienced.

Tactical brightness

Also remember this is with a Surefire 8nx commander, which is noticably brighter than the 2 cell ones you are considering. Again, do not expect the light to give you anything but a momentary distraction. It might stun and amaze your friends, but if someone is intent on attacking you, the light isn't going to stop them.

In your case, i think you'd be happier with to save up and get the E-series. They're slightly smaller than the G2 and looks "cooler". I'd say buy it just so you can see what all the hype is about. Although for general use, I much rather prefer to use the Brinkman or Dorcy lights. For one, the constant on "clickie" switch is just more useful for day-to-day use, and the replacement bulbs on the surefires cost more than the entire lights for the others.