My regular carry knives with business dress are either the Chris Reeve Mnandi or a John Kubasek fancy folder. Both have unserrated blades under 3" and most people regard them more as Adult Toys/Male Jewelry rather than weapons. <br><br>The Mnandi's clip is shaped much like the clip of an upscale fountain pen. I can clip this knife to my shirt pocket and no one realizes it's a knife!<br><br>I also have a Leatherman WAVE in my briefbag, and keep a Swisstech Utili-key and a SOG Gent's knife on the keyring, along with a Photon Microlight. Plus an old dogtag, which can be used for a number of things. After the recent earthquake here I also carried a modified Penrith PSK and an Adventure Medical Kits Thermolite bivy in my briefbag as well.<br><br>If you have your suits custom tailored, they can put special pockets in the coat; I have tried to convince tailors to put special pockets inside trouser pockets, but they generally advise against doing so because of the effect it would have on the drape. Most tailors, and some off the rack suits, have small change pockets inside the right front trouser pocket. They tend to be flimsy, however. I have two suits with special knife pockets inside the coat. <br><br>One option is Dockers Mobile Pants. The right side front pocket has an inner pocket with a zipper which follows just inside the line of the outer pocket. Left unzipped, you can clip your folder to the inner pocket, and the clip will not show on the outside, yet the knife if still as accessible as if you had clipped it normally. I have yet to find a serious use for the other pockets, however. <br><br>Another option is to clip your knife to a large stiff postcard and place it inside the trouser pocket. The postcard also conceals the line of the knife. I was once compelled to carry a Benchmande 710 this way and it works fairly well.<br><br>