I normally carry several items on my belt which are covered by my vest. This includes a Leatherman Wave and a SureFire 6P, leather gloves, and pager(s). A sport coat will cover but the loaded belt does tend to get noticed in a setting where I remove the jacket. So in a more formal environment I have found that I can get by with just my large folder clipped to my pants waistband. I carry it just above my right pocket and find that the natural blousing of my shirt and the age related fat overhang conceal this very nicely. Only the knife clip is noticable and most of this is covered by my belt. Some folders are designed to ride very low on their clips and this would be my recommendation. (I carry an Emerson Viper 5 here, carry often, use very infrequently at work).<br><br>I also carry a Micra or a medium sized SAK both for their usefulness and as a loaner tool. I have found a SAK to be acceptable in nearly every work or social environment I have ever used it. Even my small Sebenza is more acceptable than my same sized Spydercos. The Sebenza looks like a "nice" tool with the utility blade shape, the grey handle scales....the Spyderco's look more scary for some reason, especially the all black serrated versions.<br><br>I generally avoid opening a knife one-handed in an office environment as most novices see this as scary. Open a medium sized folder with 2 hands before opening a box etc and you are much less noticable.<br><br>I think horizontal knife pouches are nearly invisible on your belt. You can again take advantage of shirt blousing or "fat" concealment.<br><br>I also carry a Leatherman Juice CS4 when I need smaller tools. The new leather pouch looks very nice and its bulk is much less than my Wave.<br><br>All my other "needs" are dumped in my EDC bag when I find I cannot carry them On-Body for some reason or other.<br>