I dunno. Maybe it's me; maybe it's just a good feature of the legal profession or its population. I don't really have a problem carrying what I want except in legally restricted areas. OTOH, I do tend to prefer pocket carry. And I suppose even I do conform to some of the dictates of fashion. Somehow a visible belt tool just doesn't seem to comport with a suit. When my pockets are insufficient, there is always my ubiquitous briefcase. Fortunately, full-sized briefcases are still acceptable for lawyers -- I guess that also fits my personality. ;-} I also frequently dress casually when business allows.<br><br>I've also noticed that many of my colleagues have no reluctance to use their own hand tools as circumstances warrant. Also a lot of us have interests in the outdoors, do it yourself projects, and frankly just plain gadgetry that seem to transcend any inhibitions of fashion. Finally, many of us just despise conformity anyway. <br><br>Incidentally, my wife always keeps a SAK, etc. in her purse.<br><br>I also like P. Lost's idea of keeping a Micra handy as a loaner when needed since I don't lend my knives to anyone. Otherwise it's occasionally ackward.<br><br>John