I have to agree with above post. In the corporate world it's hard to get away from traditions and standards in the dress code. It's hard for others to accept your leatherman as a tool, instead of being perceived as a weapon. But it also depends on the company and people you work with. In my previous job my clients and partners were very rich and they would never do anything connected to the manual labor. So if the lightbulb was out in their home, they waited until electrician came to change it, they would never think about doing it themselves. Anything that I wore: leatherman, diving watch, dog tags or even a flashlight was reason for talking behind my back and them trying to display their richness and superiority. In my current job Leatherman is accepted, and key chain with other stuff also makes no rumor. But than again all of us worked in WTC so nobody questions our behavior. <br><br>I can give you a tip as far as carrying leatherman goes with a suit. I would love to use the standard vertical case but when I have my suit jacket open it shows. Even if it is accepted it really doesn't fit the style and it may potentialy cause a problem. I bought couple of horizontal cases from local knife store. So when I wear a suit I will wear that case on my belt but I will push it all the way to the back. Nobody can see it. I can open my jacket and even if I have to take it off I would do so facing people at the meeting and they can't see it. Even if somebody spots it, it doesn't look like anything anyway. <br><br>Play it by the ear. See what you can get away with it maybe be more than you think. I love photography and I hit a swimming pool once a day so I always have a big backpack with me. In that pack I have my extra flashlight, lighter, rolled up rain gear plus couple of cameras and swimming stuff. Originally I was getting ocassional comments about it but people got used to it.