This is one of those, it depends, questions. A lot has to do with your work environment. I work where i get dirty so it is not a problem. Now my little brother works as a project manager for a multimedia company. His job includes meetings with current as well as potential customers. What he carries is a organizer sized package that has a belt clip on it. It's large enough to carry his Visor, with the cell phone attachment, fold up keyboard, and a small note pad. It has another pocket on the back that has enough room for a Leatherman Wave, a AA mini mag, and a Spyderco. Where he works the dress code is pretty relaxed so he does not have any problem with wearing it on his belt, when he has meetings it is carried.<br><br>Now as you move up the executive ladder so to speak, toting more is usually frowned upon. If you are wearing a suit, dispersing it in multiple pockets is fairly easy. And i agree with Presumed, as your show blade carry a micra or something else PC. My little brother gave a quarter of his office a heart attack the first time he pulled out his all black Spyderco, of course the ones that were the most offended are also the first to ask him for a knife when they need something cut. He carries a micra on his key ring now.<br><br>