Try as I might, I couldn't find where I said that I could do it in "a few minutes". I concede the fact that I might have overlooked it, but the only reference I could find to time spent building shelter is in one of my earlier posts where I did mention that I could do it in about an hour. That is plus or minus a few minutes of course, depending on how far I have to drag stuff, but still I stand by it. That is for a basic shelter with just a roof. I can add walls to it to make it wind and water resistant but that of course would take a little longer. Also as far as pine boughs goes, I did mention that I have used other materials as well. It just happens that pine is the most abundant. As far as the photos go, since my camera doesn't have a time stamp, what would be sufficient proof of time? Or would there even be sufficient proof? Somehow I think that no matter what I do, it won't be enough to satisfy you. You'll probably cry foul no matter what. One other thing, I will only be able to take a pic of the before and the after if I am going to be able to do it all in the time allowed. If I have to stop every few minutes to take pics, it will take substantially longer. Anyway, as soon as I get a chance to get out to somewhere I can actually do it, I will post the pics.