As I said in another post, I was willing to grant that you might have different plants to work with and a rather forgiving climate. But the claim to use pine boughs for the roof of a 20'x20' structure in, to use your words, "a few minutes" is too much for me to swallow, even if you have your materials precut.

I will point out that I'm using a rather conventional usage of the term "a few minutes": rarely more than ten minutes, and certainly not more than twenty.

What you have described sounds like a lean to. Perhaps it was described poorly, but the semi-open nature of a lean to makes it rather difficult to make water and wind resistant. I am always able to admit that I was in error- but you'll have to show me how the trick works first. And I know that I'm not the only one here who is of a like mind.

I will grant that if you preassemble the frame, thatch it, and then start counting while you hoist it, that this IS feasible in a few minutes. That's like saying it takes ten minutes to make a pie- sure, if you buy one frozen, but that totally ignores everything that was done before that.

Without evidence, that is the only way that your claim of a leakproof lean to that is 20' on a side can be raised in a few minutes can be viable. And if you are unwilling to provide public evidence for a publicly made claim....

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.