I can see both sides of the story here:

IMHO, the posts have not always been clear and concise and Boacrow has pretty much admitted to that. I asked for pictures because some of the claims he made were "unusual." He wants to vindicate himself with pictures, and I respectfully give him the opportunity to do so.

Boacrow came onto the forum with an entirely different approach than anybody I have ever seen. He came on a forum meant to discuss "being equipped" with the attitude that he doesn't need the equipment, nature can provide it. Well that seems to have ruffled some feathers from all angles.

When chastising those who are calling "troll," remember something: Until lately, Boacrow took personal offense when just about ANYBODY questioned his methods until he realized that not all were "out to get him." I, for one, if possible, would like to learn from him.

To believe just what anybody claims on cyberspace is just outright foolish. I thought the forum might have a true bushman when Boacrow first came on and made his first post. I hope he really is. What we have on this thread now is words on a screen. Until I see pictures or a video, I fairly and respectfully give the benefit of the doubt.