I see that Ironraven has a fan club. That's sweet although slightly disturbing. I have stated before that as soon as I get a chance to get to somewhere, I am going to get some pics. Although as I said, I doubt very seriously that anyone will take it seriously. After I post the pics though, I really am not interested in hearing anymore about it, so keep the comments to yourself after that. I don't care if you believe it or not once I post the pics. I am only doing it because some of the people on this forum respectfully requested it and I think those few people might appreciate it. My suggestion would be, if you are not trying to learn or teach anything, stay out of the way of the people who are. I myself concede that there are probably many methods of doing things that I could improve on and that is why I am here. Unfortunately there are those on this board who would like to stand in the way of that. Why can't you people just be patient? I will eventually get around to getting the pics up here. Seriously, it's like talking to a bunch of kids. Are you going to try to get my lunch money next? Grow up and learn that you get alot further if you treat people with respect and give them every opportunity to prove themselves. I would really appreciate it if you could refrain from posting if you can't be adult about it. Does anyone else have thoughts on this?I would like to hear them.