You obviously have a problem with me Ironraven. I don't think anything I could do would change the way you see me, or the way you behave on this forum. I had decided to go ahead and build the shelter, take pics and post them here, but that won't stop the personal attacks, and the rude behavior that I have been subjected to. Instead I have decided that I will build the shelter, and take pics, but they will only be sent to those people on here who have remained respectful. You can get them from someone else. I don't know why I'm going to do this to be honest since obviously the only people who think it can be done are the people who have actually seen me do it. Why this is such a big deal I will never know. I do know however that I am quite tired of the personal attacks, so if you don't mind, please tone it down a bit. I don't mind having rational conversation, but you go a bit too far. If I am out of line here, please say so, but I don't think my request is unreasonable. If you don't believe I can do it, that's fine, wait for me to provide proof.I would ask everyone to give me that courtesy and I would have no problem at all extending the same courtesy to them. Personally, I don't buy alot of your claims, but true or not, it's not worth starting a fight over. I would like to know everyones opinion on this. Am I being too unreasonable? Am I offending anyone? Have I caused undue hardship on anyone?If so please tell me so that I can remedy the situation and make ammends. Maybe I can do it and maybe I can't. Is all of this really necesary to find out? Couldn't you just ask me how, and maybe ask for some pictures so you can better understand what I am talking about? If I can do it, wouldn't you like to know how? Do you honestly think that I really want to take time to teach someone something if they have disrespected me from the very begining? If I can't do it, then so be it, but what if I can? Do you expect me to believe that the abuse will stop if I do it? Why don't you prove to me that you can be a respectful adult? And the old "you have to earn respect" thing doesn't fly with me. My original post was in no way disrespectful to you or anyone else. Sure I lost my temper when you started slinging mud and I appologize for that. I will do my very best to not let it happen again. All I ask in return is that, until I do something to deserve the disrepect you are giving me, please try to be respectful in your posts. If you feel that this is not a fair solution, then I am truly saddened. If anyone else here feels like I have disrespected this forum, or any of it's members, please let me know. If what I am proposing here is unfair, or in any way unreasonable, please let me know. I appologize for ever getting this started. For the most part it has wasted everyones time, and nothing has been gained from it. In the future I will be more mindful of what I say and how I say it.