I assume the one handed thing is real big on this forum. I keep having people mention it. Actually, I do great one handed. I've done it many times due to many injuries to my hands (I can show you the scars if you like) and I will most likely do it again. Since I'm a smoker, I use the lighter that I carry with me. If that one goes out, I have several more in several different places. If they all fail, a magnifying glas works great. All one handed. In fact, I can stick the glass in the ground and aim it just so and I can do that one no handed. I'm sure that with enough gear, I wouldn't need arms or legs to survive, but to me, survival begins when there is no gear. Until then it's just camping. all of the methods I use have been tried and tested many times by me and I have had to do most of them one handed at one time or another. I am certainly capable. Just out of curiosity, what's the longest you have been out for with full use of both arms? If you like, we could go out sometime and try out our individual methods. You can bring Bob and whatever you can haul in, and I will take my smokes, lighter, knife, and cordage and we can see how we do. I'll even let you tape up one of my arms, your choice. Do you feel confident that you can make it?