I'm going to ask one simple little question, picard- can your uncle get that medication in Canada?

I have a very good Canadian friend, who has Hep C. He's been told that he CAN get the drug, but the dosage level that he can get is lower than the same Rx in the US usually for. And that dosage has no clinical evidence to it's efficency.

Or how about another Canadian friend of mine, who was told for six years that (a) it was just stress, and then (b) copper toxicity. Now, I might be able to see the first diagnosis. But if the second one was accurate, wouldn't EVERYONE on that water table have elevated copper levels, but they didn't have the symptoms. Oh, wait, they NEVER RAN THE BLOODY TEST. In actually, it's MS.

And I won't even talk about the bad joke of trying to get theraputic prostetics, what your system will spring for is insane. And your oncology... wow, it's about on par with the Russians.

Oh, and in most of the cases were someone goes bankrupt, look into the past. In most cases, these people didn't talk to the hospital until after the collection agencies were called in. Most hospitals are willing to work with you if you can't pay your bill, but if you ignore the "your late, we'd like to talk to you" postcards, my sympathy is a little lacking.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.