Hi, your suggestion are pretty good. Anyways here are the answers to your questions

My kits weight is 9 pounds without water and 12 with water

I really would like too add a fixed blade to my kit but i lack the $$ right now.

For a saw, I would mostly depend on my leatherman and commando saw for this kit. If i had a bigger one I would probably get a small buck saw.

I don't know if I should carry toothpaste and a tooth brush. I know it good to brush your teeth, but in an emergency situation is it necessary?

Adding a mosquito head net is a great idea. I will really consider it.

I dont really wear it everytime I go outdoors, because I find it heavy. So I am working on lightening it up so it is more comfortable to wear.

About adding more shelter, I think its a good idea, because it can get quite nippy up here. I was thinking maybe a cheap poncho?

Gloves would also be a good addition. What kind would you recomend?

I'll try expanding the FAK a bit but I'm tight on space there too. A maxi pad should fit if i fold it.

I'm not too sure about the name of the flash, light. It runs on 2 AAA batteries, has a halogene bulb I beleive and is water proof. Too let you know I also carry a small photon light as a backup.

And finally I should carry a small bottle of insect repelant. The bugs can get quite bad here. I was thinking muskol.

Thanks again for the help