Echo the nalgene bottle swap- can't beat them. Well, you can, but they don't break until you hit them with a car or a bullet. And unlike the Eddie Bauer you have there, you can put a cup onto it for almost no bulk.

More paracord. If you can't find space for more than two feet of the stuff, you aren't trying. Or did you mean 24'?

You are worried about knee injury, but have nothing there for it.

How small is your small garbage bag? Anything under 33 gallons is of questionable value.

Tinder, lighter- ferro rods are good, but they take two hands and higher brain function.

Better compass, maps

A second or a bigger flashlight- the little coin lights are great, until you drop one at night and they turn off. Or you step on it. They don't like being stepped on.

I've never been fond of the plastic handled moras- I'd vote lose that and the camillus utility and replace them with a better fixed blade like a Becker Crewman or one of the shorty Ka-Bars.

And the one think I noticed you were missing, and it is of the "oh my gods, what are you thinking" variety of missing: duct tape. Must have duct tape.

Zip ties and wire are good, to, but even they bow to the duct tape.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.