I've finally found a right container for my PSK and assembled it - it was a quick job, I used only stuff I found in my desk drawers, so it obviously lacks some things. Here is a list - any comments? Suggestions?<br><br>--- signaling ---<br>- interior of lid is polished and protected with an aluminium foil<br><br>--- emergency devices --- <br>- large scalpel (8 cm (>3"), sterilized) - I think that even Doug would rate that one 'excellent' <br>- matches with striker (about 30)<br>- a stick of fireplace tinder, about 1x1x4 cm (0.5x0.5x1.5"), with matchhead on the end<br>- sewing kit (3 needles, thread)<br>- 9 safety pins<br>- 3 small nails<br>- few metres of fishing line, 2 fish hooks, sinker (see below)<br><br>--- miscellaneous ---<br>- 5 m of cordage<br>- 2 sheets of paper, 8x8 cm (more than 3x3")<br>- small pencil (sharpened)<br>- duct tape, about 1 m (3')<br>- garbage bag, kitchen size<br>- metal tin, 9x6x2.5 cm (3.5x2.5x1")<br><br>(my units conversion may not be very acurate)<br><br>The fishing kit is too small for real use - but it's just a small PSK, not for carry in the real wildernes, I'm not going to fish with it anyway - I've just dropped the hooks because they take almost no space.<br><br>There's still some space in the tin - I'm going to add:<br>- button compass<br>- some kind of water disinfectant - I think it's the most serious fault of my kit<br>- more fishing line - it has more uses than just fishing<br>Maybe I'll manage to put another garbage bag inside.