Get a generator that runs on propane. Gasoline is difficult to store long term because it is a mixture of volatile liquids. Propane cannot go “bad”. I have a gasoline model & I wish I had gotten a propane one. Some questions come up. Should I use all the fuel in the lawnmower & replace it regularly? Do I store my gasoline supply over the winter? Is it going to be good in the spring? Rotating gasoline cans into the truck gas tank is going to be a pain in the #%$%#. Then, you have to go to the store & fill them up. With propane, you just get your tank(s) filled & forget about it. There is no mess with refilling the gas tank (cleverly located above the hot engine). No messing around with possible spills in the back of the truck. I use a pair of portable boat gas tanks on mine. I can be refilling one while the generator is running on the other. Then, I just detach the quick disconnect & switch in the new full one. There are no fittings on the bottom of the tank, so no worries about a leak dripping gas on the engine & starting a fire. It is still a hassle. How to drain the fuel from the tank to replace it with fresh? What to do with the old fuel? Has it got varnish in it & thus bad to run in the lawnmower? What about fuel stabilizers? Propane avoids all these issues! Search this forum for more info. This topic has come up before.