That would have been a "cover" beverage. There are a number of things that could have been disolved in it, but it would NOT have been the sports drink itself. Mike or I could terrify everyone here listing things that go boom when mixed with eachother, or just need a little nudge.

Here's the funny thing to me- one of the "news" agencies is listing components. Not ratios, but trial and error would tell you want you need to know. And the even funnier thing is, if I remember my misspent teenage years properly, what they list needs more than just a little electrical shock to detonate.

The "pack and sip" rule on baby formula should be on everything. Mike, correct me if I'm wrong, but without mentioning specific components, every liquid explosive has a key component that is:
a) a strong oxidizer, acid or base,
b) a petrochem, or
c) a heavily nitrated compound, usually a hydrocarbon
and usually all three. Figure it's an hour between the drink and the boarding- long enough for your body to react to the chemicals in a negative manner. And anyone who seems more interested in his buddy's drink when he's coughing up blood should probably be called suspicious.

And the piece that just pisses me off is why did they snag half the turds in question and tell the media? They should have snagged them all, told the media if NEEDED and in that order. English law is much more relaxed about making people dissappear than US law is. Now the other half have gone to ground.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.