Candlepowerforums.com is where the flashlight buffs hang out if you're not already over there.

I haven't felt much need for an L0p. I love my L1p and EDC it sometimes. I have a Photon II on my keyring and it's held up just fine over the years. I wouldn't carry spare batteries for a Photon, I'd just carry a whole spare light.

I have a lot of 1AAA lights and used to EDC one but usually don't any more. The coin lights have more runtime though they're less bright. They are dirt cheap (Photon clones) and I use the clones as battery donors.

I have a Photon Freedom but find it too complicated and don't EDC it. I don't need all the features, so a Photon II does me fine and feels more reliable. The Freedom has this nasty habit of turning on in one's pocket and draining its batteries. Unless they fix that I couldn't think of it as a useable EDC light. (And I know about switching it to momentary mode--too big a nuisance).

I'd say use an Arc AAA or Peak Matterhorn if you want a 1AAA light for easy battery swaps, an L1p if you want something powerful, otherwise a Photon II or clone. I'd skip the L0p and the Freedom.