I don't post pictures because of the Offensive Weapon law's in the U.K, and I have to be be very careful about what I say. There are very severe limits on what I can and cannot carry around, and a 2 year term of imprisonment (which they are about to increase to 5 years) if a court decides that what you are carrying does not constitute a "Lawful Excuse. " That means that locking bladed knives are a no-no for EDC and even a Leatherman Wave is iffy. Even my Right to Life under the terms of the European Convention of Human Rights won't protect me.
Before anyone asks: No, the Half Wits in Parliament cannot tell the differance between tools and weapon's or care for that matter. The same goes for the police and the judiciary. Sooner or later someone, probably a small child will die because no one had a knife on them that could be opened quickly.
Just to illustrate that point: I was in London just before Christmas. A young couple tried to get on the Underground carriage that I was in. With a pram. The father got on first. Turned round to lift the front end of the pram on. Got it half way through the doors when the doors closed. On the pram. In theory the train cannot move with the any of the doors open. There was a nasty pause. I had one hand on the emergency stop and the other on my Spyderco UK penknife. If that train had started to move I would have tripped the alarm and then shoulder slammed the father out of my way so that I could cut the child out of the pram. Fortunately the driver reopened the doors and all was well. But that could have ended very badly indeed.