I have to agree with the other's Ors... Ozard Trail is "manufactured in China for exclusive distribution by Wal-Mart" and as such, it's quite literally the cheapest stuff you can find. The fact that you want it to last for a few years tells me that OT is unlikely to be your choice. Coleman has at least a middle reputation for quality (although there are certainly times on their cheaper stuff that's not the case). But OT has pretty much across the board failed to impress me at any time I've purchased their stuff. I've not had a tent from them, but I've had various goods. Their sewing seems pathetic and is unreinforced, the nylon is third rate, shreds easily, etc.

There are plenty of tents not by either OT or Coleman and many are reasonbly priced for their size and versatility. If you go with OT, just be aware it probably won't last a full season, let alone two. Coleman will likely last several years.

If you do go with the Ozark Trails, open it at the store and inspect the construction and the feel of the materials. They may have improved their quality (I stopped buying anything by them a few years ago).