Actually Groo, I am a Star Trek "Klingon" Fan, and belong to a Community Service oriented club here. I have just recently started the ball rolling on the possibility of the group, doing the "Wagon Train", if it should ever become necessary. We are like a big family, and would be mutually supporting each other.
As far as sheltering in place goes, we are already working on that possibility, but the collected wisdom of the membership here has already shown me area's and concern's that I hadn't thought of......my Appreciation to All! You've already been a Great Help!
The economy, and other concern's......anyone besides me watch the news?.........a long time ago, I learned to trust my instinct's....between watching the local, national, and world news, I'm starting to get that creeping sensation up the back of my neck again.....it may be soon, it may be later......but I just have the feeling lately, that something's coming.......and I for one do not want to get caught up like the majority, running around like Chicken Little!
Regardless Groo, if you think of anything else, do not hesitate to let me know! You have my Appreciation Sir!

Krell