First, Thank You for the response, I do Appreciate your taking the time. While in the military I suffered a broken neck and lower back in 2 places. Permanent nerve damage. Losing left leg slowly. Wife has had a hip replacement, and severe arthritis in both knees.
I have constant pain that never stops. I have "Electric Shock's" from small of back thru left leg, can lose all feeling for up to 15 min's. Wife cannot walk far, period.
I have a 97 Suburban that I keep in Good shape. We have packed both of our packs, all camping gear, and our 3 Pekingnese dogs into it in less than 2 hrs. If we had to "Raid" the kitchen before we pulled out, we would stuff every nook and crannie with food and water.
What I am looking at is a Sudden event. Something where we either had to Haul A** instantly, or Button the house up tight and sit. I know this is a lot, but I see hard times coming, and I really do not want to wind up like the majority of the "Mass's), so to speak. Basicly that's where I'm at, we either Batten Down the Hatches and sit whatever happen's out, or we take the truck and run.......

Krell