I am going to try something new in an effort to combat the lack of time I have to complete major projects on ETS (until or if ever contributions pick up to make this place more financially viable). We'll see how this goes and whether I can keep it up. I have opened a new section that we are tentatively calling "Equipped Briefings." This will contain pages with brief reports (hence the name) on new products and such. Every quarter we would start a new page, so they don't get too long. Some products may later get reviewed in greater depth or complied into longer dedicated pieces. Links may be put into main articles to items reviewed on the Briefings This is not a substitute for the detailed reviews, but these are whole lots quicker to do, so they should be able to be much more timely. We'll see how it goes and make decisions about the future based on feedback and whether it helps generate any more contributions with more fresh material on the site. <br><br> http://www.equipped.org/etsbriefings202.htm
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com