I am quite afraid, nationally and internationally speaking, -that Rough Times are gonna come. One to several years, to a decade plus, down the road. I personally think the odds of such are a good deal Better than Even. Valley Forge type hardships again, in place of Tomahawks, Blackhawks, et al.Often politically caused, -but such things are not my purpose or focus here. Its neccessary to briefly state that as much of the source. Natural disasters could play a large role here too.

In either or any event, -Let us all set about being Prepared and Ready!

Far Better to be some guerilla or other Survivor in the hills! -Than just another schlopp in whatever "powers that be"s Salt Mines! (if even that lucky). Things such as "Red Dawn" do come to mind. As do historical examples of all too rare "Lone Noahs". Who in retrospect saw what was a coming.

Again, -the focus is on being as Ready as one can be! No matter what the cause. This is just a general "reminder-mention", -towards such. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (05/22/06 10:07 PM)