I yelp at the price too, and "sport jellybeans"??? Heeheehee...

Anyway, the idea of a bugout bottle containing all that outdoor stuff seems a little bit odd. If you're already outdoors, it's not a bugout. If you're at home, that probably isn't the type of stuff you want to bug out with, and cramming everything into a 1L bottle doesn't help much. I'd use a zipper pouch or small backpack instead, and eliminate most of the expensive items. Let's see:

Lexan bottle: hmm, judgement call, either keep or use a poly bottle (i.e. standard disposable bottled water bottle). Also include a few 1L ziploc bags, they are great for carrying water semi-precariously.

Micropur tabs- keep

Hot spark flint gizmo -> bic lighter

tinder tabs -> I guess they're cheap, otherwise use vaseline/cotton balls.

Dr Bronners' soap->sure, why not. But the stuff does dry out, so rotate it through your bathroom.

Space blanket -> never understood these, they seem silly. Use a garbage bag if you want a waterproof ground covering or whatever. The "heat reflective" space blanket stuff is hype.

Glowmate compass-> keep

Snowpeak ti spork -> I have one of these, it's useless, put in some plastic tableware instead.

"Survival" bandanna->wtf is that? Sounds like a normal bandanna, ok, fine, keep.

Victorinox folding knife -> not sure, depends on surroundings, might prefer some cheapo multitool and/or a cheap fixed blade knife.

Sport jellybeans -> are you kidding? If you want some rations, use an MRE or some foil packs of tuna or something. Hey, better include a P38 can opener too.

Paracord -> sure, why not

Photon II -> nice light but expensive, use a cheap clone

I think we have it down to 20 bucks or so.