The Pocket Medical Kit is mainly for bleeding, IMO. Everything is either handled with ducttape and a convient branch or two, or by the shelter building materials. Not much else that can go wrong that these guys are big enough to handle.

The tin is sealed with red(!) electicians tape, and a single ranger band. It is also marked with a red cross on the cover, so that even if they can't read the label, someone can figure out what this is for.

contents (by layer):
pair nitrile gloves, packed in a zipper bag
pair ear plugs
~24" red electricans tape
5x 3x1" fabric bandaids
2x steri-strips
3x 2x2" gauze pads
2x knuckle bandaids

How it looks when it is first opened:

And when everything is unpacked:

I've got a little bit of space left in here. I'm thinking of adding another dose or two of Tylenol Allergy. I have a wicked reaction to birch and pine pollen, and guess what two genuses (genusi?) half the trees in my area fit into. The other option is to add a pair of small scissors, either from a Swisscard or by cutting apart of Wenger Esquire (I like Vics better, but Wenger makes a stronger scissor), and maybe a pair of very small tweezers.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.