Quote:
"I must get the Rubix cube into Post Office box 3436, the world depends on it! I have been sent by the great Roknard, and he has communicated to me the importance of this mission, and has infected me with a contagious disease to ensure that all those who interfere will die a horrible death. etc...

That reminds me once back when I was young and (more) foolish. I picked up a hitchhiker while crossing the country and spent the next two hours equally entertained and terrified as he told me his story. He was on his way to Canada to report to the United Nations that the USA needed to be destroyed with nuclear weapons because Jackyln Smith (of Charlie's Angel's) had activated an access plate which caused the Earth to drop fourteen inches resulting in the death of millions of people.

Thankfully after a hundred miles of this he asked to be dropped off at a truckstop because if he remained in contact with anyone for more than 120 minutes his position was automatically reported to the police who he was running from because he had punched a female officer.

Morale of the story? I have no clue, I just like telling that story.

-Blast

Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.