I really need to rant. Over the past 2 months, my wife and I received 55 unsolicited articles of junk mail from Capitol One Visa alone! On the back of the reply envelopes is a barcode with my address. Inside the envelope is a disclaimer saying that it is mail fraud to use the envelope for other than it's intended purpose, vis a vis returning the entire envelope to them with a note saying "no thank you". The jist- "we'll keep sending this trash to you, but we'll prosecute if you send trash to us". Over the past three weeks, my wife and I have been getting calls EVERY afternoon from long distance carriers (whats new, right?) What's different is that when I reply to take me off their call list they retort quickly(as if to wedge their foot in my door) "BUT this call was generated randomly and not from a call list!" This is as if to say "I got you now!" The only thing they hear is "Click!"<br><br>I have always had the policy of politely dealing with telemarketers because the voice on the other end at least has a job, which is a step up from many, but this new brand of agressiveness is absolutely apalling! Just needed to vent. Andy.