A picture of the Benchmade knife is available on Doug's web site:

http://www.dougritter.com/DR-Aeromedix_survival_pak_faq.htm

Scroll down about 2/3's of the way to find a picture and description of the Doug Ritter RSK MkIII fixed blade knife. Clearly it is a fixed blade Griptilian with a custom 4.5" S30V blade that closely matches the profile of Doug's folders. Looks great!! I am hoping that Doug has resolved the handle ridge concern he voices in his 2006 SHOT show knife report:

"The handle itself has ridges similar to those found on the folding Griptilian. I'd be concerned that these may be blister raisers in hard use without gloves, but we'll have to test it to see how it does. It certainly won't slip, there's plenty of grip there. Those ridges are essential to the folder which doesn't have a deep finger guard, but are not really necessary on a fixed blade which tend to get much harder use."

There was earlier talk of Doug also collaborating with Becker Knife and Tool to create the fixed blade knife shown in the photo above. Those are two different knives. I don't think we've heard the status of that knife as of late.