No, -I was saying that *I'M* the one likely Wrong here!, -And that *I'M* the one whose likely to Stand Corrected! By "I'd....", -I meant literally I / me!

This is an unfortunate Misunderstanding, -and I Regret it's having occurred. *Perhaps* I could have and should have been more Clearer than I was.

All due Regrets and Apologies from me.

I actually think you've provided much Good Points and Information. To which I may well have to Agree. This was the Spirit in which I have replied.

NOTE- Only the first sentence of this post was sent by me, -before it has been replied to. (I was posting from a Library, -and it was one of those times when long time users are asked to give up their computer use, -for the benefit of waiting others). So this is all that massacre had, at the time, to base his reply on. Obviously, -I've since come back to further add some things, in an Edit. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]massacre[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (02/20/06 11:37 PM)