Chris,<br><br>I have bought several drums from a fellow near my house and I bought several different sized drums and different flavors. The worst one I have had, and right now are soaking in bleach water, are 55 gallon drums with soy sauce. Yuuuuk!<br>I'll end up using the few that I bought for rainwater collection and storage if I cant get the taste out. I bought two very nice aluminium bung wrenches from K&R Surplus in Athens Georgia along with a cup-per-pump hand pump with extra seals. I thought about buying one of the rotary pumps from Granger but they are expensive. I bought several 30 gallon drums that had apple cider in them and they really cleaned up good. And 30 gallons(220lbs) are a lot easier to move around than a 440lb 55 gallon water barrel. I'll check out the site a little later tonight.<br><br>Talk at ya'll later,<br>Barracuda<br><br>Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. <br>—Thomas Jefferson <br>