I have a Charge Ti and carried it in the leather sheath until I got a Pelican M6 LED, which came with a Cordura Holster. I figured at that point with all the stuff I was carrying on my belt I looked like a goof so I might as well try and coordinate a little. In an effort to do so, I bought a nylon sheath for my Leatherman. I still look like a goof, but I match. LOL

I found that I could jam both bit kits and Charge in the nylon sheath and still secure the top with the Velcro closure, but could not put it all in the leather sheath because the snap wouldn't even come close to latching, but that was about it.

Truthfully, I could drop a couple of the bits. I can't even recall the last time I used either a Pozi or Robertson Bit and can count the number of times I've used a Torx bit on one hand, but I know the one time I would end up needing any of them I wouldn't be anywhere near where I left them.

That, and the separate bit kit sheath is honkin' large... LOL

The choice I made was one of personal preference. Both the leather and nylon sheaths seem to be of good quality to me.