Beachdoc:<br>I appreciate your "to the point" medical perspective. I've learned to "underdo it" if at all possible. In October I was with my buddies high and far away.. on a horseback trip in Montana. Two of the guys are physicians, and I'm a gear/gadget freak. So our medical kit(s) would have put a MASH hospital to shame. <br> BUT... when one of the guys had a disagreement with his horse ending in being launched face first into a tree and causing a 5" lac. across his r.eyebrow and lid, I thought we'd be able to able to use all the neat stuff we were carrying. Didn't happen: the OBGYN looked at the wound and stated "not my end". The Opthalmologist opined that he couldn't do much without his Laser.... but used a bottle of visine one of us had to wash the big chunks of tree out of the guy's eye. Then he cut some butterflies out of duct tape, closed the lac., and we went on. <br>Today... not a scar. I'm dumping all of my firstaid supplies out in favor of a bottle of visine and a roll of duct tape.