Hey Chris,<br><br>Actually, I am not offended by your comments I just have a different perspective due to personal experience and I like to see how people react. I learned much of my self-reliance from my grandparents whom survived the Great depression as young adult just starting their independent lives. My summers were spent raising and slaughtering pigs and chicken, tending to a 40 acre farm, and all the things associated with living in rural southern Missouri. It did me alot of good and I learned from my grandparents. I have a garden that provides me with enough food to live off of for short periods of time. At my job I usually start bringing in tomatoes and cucumbers by middle of May, peas and green beans before the end of May. I don't sell them I just give away what I have left over from canning or drying. Last year at my old house I ran out of mason jars before the end of July and gave away atleast 200lbs of tomatoes and beans. I could have frozen them or bought more jars but why? I canned enough to last over a year. It took more time moving the canned and dried stores 20 miles than moving anything else. I am still sorting everything out. Anyway, it has been a long night at work and I am going home. May G*d bless your endevors.<br><br>Barracuda <br><br>Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. <br>—Thomas Jefferson <br>