Quote:
Mostly on showshoeing trips that might last anywhere between 2 and 10 hours, or for hiking in the wilderness.

actually i did read about snowshoe trips, but does the terrain has tree's, is the ground frozen or does a early snow drop covers a still warm ground surface, etc? Adapt your tool selection accordingly. If you have lots of wood to work with, than you might consider taking a bigger saw with you than the on on your SAK to make shelter and produce firewood more efficiently. It's will most more weight and bulk, but survivalkit are always a compromise of weight/bulb and capability.

Quote:
Argggg, I forgot the dryer lint! It's being ressuplied as we speak (little bag is on the drying machine).

if you use dryer lint as tinder, make sure it will burn. Synthetic fibers don't burn well. I personnaly prefer vaseline soaked cotonballs.

Quote:
What kind of tray could that be?

try to look for those throw away kind of alluminium trays people use to bake thing in the oven with or look for the those alluminium containers your take-away food comes in. Not a full replacement for an actually pan, but much beter than alluminium foil.

also you might consider some high calorie food, you need additional energy to keep your self warm.