As their have been some that have brought up the missionary issue, let me make my current intentions clear. right know I am in school and really do not see myself going to the foreign field for a while because of school and other ministires in the states. During a trip I made to Guatemala with a group, I made some contacts who I would probably be involved with if I went to Guatemala. If i went to another country, I would still find a group to join with, because most of the time a lone wolf is a dead wolf. I am baptist, and when I went and my friends there told me of pagan rituals practiced in those churches, I felt strongly the need to be involved and seek to extinguish those practices. When I go, I want to be involved with the rural churches, and be apart of their ministries. I saw so many people who's zealous nature made me ashamed. I don't want any special attention, but to live with the people, work with the people, and share the love of God with people who don't know it and rejoice in the grace of God with fellow brothers and sisters. I would like to be an evangelist, like a wandering preacher. I want also to learn some skill before I go so that I would be of use in a community to the people and not just a leech. I am unabashed in the declaration of salvation is only by grace in faith through Christ. Repentance for sins and belief in the life, death, and resurrection of Christ for those sins are neccesary for eternal life. Christ is the way, the truth, and the life, and no one comes to the Father but through Him.