Would you believe that my friends and I played this game for real? Three of us with two days off with a combined 18 bucks and change.<br><br>1. Begged for one of those little knives at Subway.<br>2. Bottle of tincture of Iodine<br>3. 2 2 liter bottles of Fanta Orange on sale for .79<br>4. 2 8' by 10' 2mil plastic painter's tarps<br>5. Cricket lighter<br>6. 2 large cans of some kind of Chef-boy-hardee product.<br>7. Bic lighter and a book of cheap paper matches<br>8. 1 lb bag of Mahatma rice<br>9. Filtched condiments from Subway (18 plus change is after we ate lunch at Subway!)<br>10. We found some lashing string and picked up alot of goodies on the trail. Yuppies can be pretty careless with their toys....<br>11. We topped off our sodas and did the Standing Indian- Albert Mountain loop in North Carolina (on the A.T.) with nothing more than the clothes on our backs and the mentioned items.... And we had a few bucks left over for gas to get us back to Athens, GA. Actually, we ran out of Gas in Clayton, GA but the manager at the Racetrack gas station there gave us five gallons because she was good friends with the lady that ran the summer camp I went to wneh I was a child...