LONG K&M Matchcase….designed for REI StormProof match carry.

(Standard length Red pictured with clear aluminum REI length case)

Keith just sent me a prototype matchcase designed for the REI StormProof match. These are not currently offered for sale but I would like to gather a list of interested parties that may want one. If the demand is reasonable Keith will make a batch.

He will have to build a couple of special tools to build them efficiently and check with the anodizer to see how they'll work on their fixtures.

If these look promising Keith will make them. No details on color yet, but they will all be aluminum to start.

These hold 15 REI matches (head up/head down) and the one of their extra striker pads....note you must carry a striker pad for these matches.

These will be offered at $21 each with the same shipping details as the original length cases...K&M Thread

What I would like is to gather a list of interested parties in this thread.

So if you think you may be interested please reply to this thread with a number you may want. I will keep a tally and let you know when these are available….this is an interest list only NOT a commitment to buy…so please do not contact me about purchase until Keith has actually made them and I have offered them.

Thanks

BTW...2--CR123A lithium batteries will fit with a bit of insulation material on each end.. as this is a great conductor.....I highly discourage this.

Edited by Schwert (11/30/05 01:17 AM)