Gentlemen and Ladies, I am not sure if any of you know, but I work in a purchasing office for the Air Force and supply ALL the bases in Iraq and Afghanistan with vehicle parts, tools, and equipment. My boss is presently deployed to Tikrit, Iraq doing Convoy duty, the most dangerous of the deployments right now. I have got them some Brinkman spotlights, but they are breaking them in the harsh duty they are doing. I need to find some heavy duty spotlights that are 1,000,000 candlepower or greater. That's 1 MILLION. I have searched the net and I do have some sourcing, but I also have to be careful of how much of your tax dollars I spend on these things. No, we don't buy expensive hammers and potty seats anymore!! Since we have credit cards to buy everything with, the responsibility for the best deal rests on us, the card holder. Anyway, does any of you have any knowledge of better lights. Surefire and Streamlight are out. Streamlight's best is only 80,000 candlepower. THanks to all of you for helping me out if you can, and also thanks for so much great reading and info on ETS.

Mark Mullins, TSGT USAF