This won't be a direct answer to the question, but hopefully relevant. The FACTS are that everything we read in the paper and hear on the news are all speculative in nature. They can say "inevitable" all they want, the fact is, there hasn't been any person to person transmission of this virus and might not be. Secondly, the FACTS are that crowd avoidance is always a good idea. The 1918 flu was spread by WWI soldiers being transported about, and then barracked in various places in large groups. In some ways, this is my opinion, that then-phenomena predated or current technology of travel and might replicate how a virus would spread. So if we knew a virus of that type was spreading I wouldn't be on airplanes or any mass transit, or mass anything. Finally, as someone else said, it is a FACT that most of those infected lived to tell about it. I'm more worried about certain global realities than I am any flu, not to diminish its future relevance. Each day has enough trouble of its own. I'll take that when it comes.